Marc Boucher (Winner) Carton House L Martin Chairman
Munster Boys U15 Amateur Open 2013
at Macroom Golf Club 27th June
Online entry only available
No entry forms
Any queries please contact
Golfing Union of Ireland (Munster Branch)
6 Townview, Mallow, Co Cork
Email: email@example.com Tel: 022-21026
SPONSORED BY TITLEIST FOOTJOY
All those who did not make the draw credit card will be refunded when the Championship is completed.
1. The Cup will be called the Munster Boys Under 15 Open Championship Cup and will be played annually.
2. The Championship will be under the control of the Munster Branch of the Golfing Union of Ireland.
3. Entries must be made on-line through GUI website www.gui.ie/munster
4. Competitors must be under 15 years of age on the 1st January in the year of the Championship.
5. At the discretion of the Junior Committee of the Munster Branch, up to 5 players may be invited to play who may not have qualified under handicap cut off point but who must have entered the Championship.
6. Entries may be limited from time to time by the Junior Committee.
7. The Committee reserves the right to refuse any entry without stating any reason for so doing and may call for the production of a certificate of birth from any competitor before or during the Championship.
8. The Championship will be over 18 holes stroke play and gross scores will count. All ties to be decided as set out in the GUI Tournament Conditions Booklet.
9. A general pace of play condition will be implemented whereby 60 seconds will be the time allotted for addressing and hitting the ball once it is the player’s turn to play. Following two warnings of breach, the penalty will be 2 strokes.
10. The winner of the Championship will be the Munster Boys Under 15 Amateur Champion for the year and will receive a perpetual trophy as well as a prize. He shall return the trophy in time for the following year’s Championship to the Executive Officer, GUI Munster Branch. Prizes will be awarded to the players with second and third best gross scores and also to the best three nett scores. Prizes will also be awarded to the best Under 14 and Under 13 boys with the best gross scores in their age categories. All prizes will be awarded on the basis of 1 player – 1 prize.
11. No person whose age exceeds the age limit for this Championship may act as caddie or assist him with advice or guidance during the course of play. Penalty 2 strokes at each hole the infringement occurs, to a maximum of four strokes – any further breach will lead to the disqualification of the player.
12. No Professional may act as a Caddie.
13. If a competitor fails to show at the tee without notification, entry may be refused the following year at the discretion of the Provincial Council.
14. The penalty for breach of Rule 4 & 12 is disqualification.
N.B. These rules must be read in conjunction with the General Rules for Union Championships.
N.B. Closing Date 5.00pm 13th June 2013
Please contact Macroom Golf Club directly with regard to practice on (026) 41072
It would be appreciated if those locally could avail of practice during the week prior (open singles each Thurs.) (There is also open singles on Sat 22nd and Sun 23rd)